Aastha Home Stay
A Home Away From Home! Wooden furnished cottages (Registered with H.P. Tourism) in apple garden in Talai, Fagu, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh.
- Kufri 6Km a mini zoo, good view of Himalayas.
- Shimla 24 Km. Queen of hills.
- Narkanda 44 Km. Famous for winter skiing.
- Chail 34 Km. Old summer capital of Maharaja.
- Naldehra 28 Km. Highest golf course.
- Tattapani 60 Km. Hot sulpher springs.
- Full Cottage: Two bedroom and a living room (single bed) with kitchen.
- Single Room with kitchen.
- Single Room without kitchen.
- A child above 5 years will be charged extra, irrespective of whether you require extra cot or not.
- No luxury tax.
- Check out time 12:00 noon.
- Minimum period to cancel a booking is 7 days.
Bank A/c Details
- Bank: State Bank of India
- Branch: Cheog
- IFSC CODE: SBIN0004585
- Name: Naresh Kumar Sharma
- A/c No.: 115 2670 3981
You are one with nature here
My wife and I didn’t expect much when we made the booking at Aastha Home stay for fifteen days. We were prepared to move out and seek some other place. It turned out to be one of the best fortnights of our life.
The accommodation was most comfortable and extremely relaxing compared to our vacations all over the world. It is calm and quite with only sound of birds and breeze to disturb its tranquility. You are one with nature here.
The panoramic views all around are divine with colours of the landscape changing from day to day and every hour of the day. The walks on the tracks nearby are enchantingly beautiful and invigorating. We had plenty of fresh air and fresh fruits too. This homestay is located in a junction of four village roads and the nearest market place, Fagu, is just one and half Km.
The most striking part of our stay was the hospitality of Shri Naresh Sharma and his wife Nisha. The food she served was simple but very testy and sometimes we were treated to the exquisite Himachali dishes. The simplicity of the hosts won our heart and it was an experience of living in an extended family. We are looking forward of coming back next year.
-Mayukh Virnave and Chitrita Virnave
This was sheer bliss!!!
I was at the verge of a nervous breakdown and needed this holiday so very badly but had no idea where to go. My son just picked up the phone and talked to Sh. NK Sharma at Fagu. He had stayed here and loved it.
And after that I was put on a bus to Shimla by one son and received and looked after by another.
This was sheer bliss!!!
I have acquired a "home away from home" and they have acquired a surrogate mother. Bless you Nisha, Naresh and the 4 little angles.
- Dr. Shubhra Sharma - Newsreader All India Radio, New Delhi
A fantastic and unique experience
Staying at Aastha has been a fantastic and unique experience, that we would never be without. We have felt like family, and felt that Aastha Homestay is definitely a home away from home. We have enjoyed every minute. The nature is fantastic. It has been one of the best experiences in India.
- Laura Brcekek and Emil Mortensen from Denmark